JOIN OUR STAFF!
We are innovators, we are passionate, we are exacting and particular – and we are looking for more innovative, passionate, and exceptional people to join our team! We will post available positions at Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. and our sister companies on this page when positions are available.
Please check this page frequently for updated information. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADDITIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
We’re growing again! Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. seeks an additional Project Manager to keep creative project production on target and delivered on time.
As a BJM Project Manager, you’ll help plan, organize and manage projects from beginning to launch. You’ll work with a creative team of designers, web/app developers, writers, photographers as well as account managers, clients and vendors to produce websites, apps, branding, social media and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate’s skill set includes: exceptional organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task, and outstanding communication skills.
We work in a fast paced, creative environment with tight deadlines. A great Project Manager inspires co-workers to give their best and to produce a creative solution for our clients every, single time. Any experience in management, sales, marketing, photography and digital design helpful but not required. Submit resume, salary history and work references to BJM, 971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, Arkansas on or before May 30, 2019.
The ideal candidate for this position has a great attitude, solid work experience (even if it’s in a different field) and the skills required to do the job. We’re willing to train the right person – if you think you’ve got what we need, submit your resume, call us and let’s meet.
Stable, weekday schedule: Monday – Friday 8–12 and 1–5 (infrequent overtime required)
Referral and performance bonus program
Health and dental insurance
Here’s more of what we’re looking for:
- Problem solver with a great attitude
- Strong communicator with top-notch speaking and writing skills (presentation skills a plus)
- Task, detail & goal oriented team player
- Very organized
- Comfortable with technology (computers, digital workflow)
- Ability to learn quickly and retain
- Ability to think through a project from end user’s perspective, anticipate needs, ask questions
- Positive attitude even when the unexpected happens
- Calm under deadlines, pressure and frequent change
- Comfortable talking with staff and clients to keep projects on schedule
- Strong, assertive, positive and professional
- Team player willing to pitch in to help the team
- Can-do project manager who inspires others to be and do their best
- Ability to deal with challenging and/or sensitive personalities (clients, vendors and co-workers)
ADDITIONAL SALES + ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
We’re growing again! Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. seeks an additional highly motivated sales professional for local and national advertising, marketing and website projects. Sales tools and project training provided. Qualified candidates possess strong communication skills, exceptional organizational ability and sales experience (retail sales or other sales experience). Experience in advertising or marketing helpful but not required. Submit resume, sales & salary history, and work references to BJM, 971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, on or before May 31, 2019. Base salary with performance bonuses, health/life/dental insurance, cafeteria plan, and paid vacations.
971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR
While there are currently no posted positions available for Brooks Jeffrey Computer Store, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR
While there are currently no posted positions available for JClare Studios, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
500 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR