JOIN OUR STAFF!
We are innovators, we are passionate, we are exacting and particular – and we are looking for more innovative, passionate, and exceptional people to join our team! We will post available positions at Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. and our sister companies on this page when positions are available.
Please check this page frequently for updated information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Web Programmer / Linux Admin:
Busy Arkansas web and app development firm seeks an additional, experienced developer/programmer.
Position based in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Mountain Home is a remote, pristine outdoor haven surrounded by three rivers and between two lakes in the Ozark Mountains. Low cost-of living. Low crime rate. Fiber connects us with the world while enjoying a safe, laid-back lifestyle. Two hours' drive to a major airport and city of 200,000 (+/-).
Responsibilities, assignments and wages will depend on the candidate's experience, education and competency related to Web and App Development and Programming.
We're looking for:
- Full stack developer to build in proprietary CMS, Linux environment (Websites integrate with Android and iOS Apps);
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, UX, multiple-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Effective communication skills;
- Experience in planning and delivering high-quality code for software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units;
- Knowledge and design experience with Web Services including but not limited to: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages/design patterns including but not limited to: Java, C++, Python, C#;
- Working knowledge of Docker, Google Cloud, Git, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Linux, and serverless functions;
- Experience in one or more App development environments (Angular, Cordova, Swift, etc.);
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of security measures and adhere to a strict, secure infrastructure;
- Candidate must pass background check and security review.
Preferred Web Developer/Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience in web and/or app development and programming;
- Degree and/or Certification required
If your education, experience, and passion is grounded in any of these areas, submit your specifics and let's talk!
Full time benefits include health/dental/life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid vacation, retirement plan and more.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc.
ATTN: Additional Web Programmer / Linux Admin
971 Coley Drive
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Applications due by June 15, 2021.
Candidates are encouraged to call to request video conference interview in advance of application deadline. 870.425.8064
While there are currently no posted positions available for Brooks Jeffrey Computer Services, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR
While there are currently no posted positions available for JClare Studios, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
500 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR