JOIN OUR STAFF!
We are innovators, we are passionate, we are exacting and particular – and we are looking for more innovative, passionate, and exceptional people to join our team! We will post available positions at Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. and our sister companies on this page when positions are available.
Please check this page frequently for updated information. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADDITIONAL PROJECT MANAGER
We're growing again!
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing seeks an additional Project Manager to keep creative project production on target and delivered on time.
As a BJM Project Manager, you'll help plan, organize and manage projects from beginning to launch. You'll work with a creative team of designers, web/app developers, writers, photographers as well as account managers, clients and vendors to produce websites, apps, branding, social media and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate's skill set includes: exceptional organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task, and outstanding communication skills.
We work in a fast paced, creative environment with tight deadlines. A great Project Manager inspires co-workers to give their best and to produce a creative solution for our clients every, single time. Any experience in management, scheduling, sales, marketing, photography and digital design helpful but not required. Submit resume, salary history and work references to BJM, 971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR 72653 on or before May 1, 2021.
The ideal candidate for this position has a great attitude, solid work experience (even if it's in a different field) and the skills required to do the job. We're willing to train the right person - if you think you've got what we need, submit your resume, call us and let's meet.
- Stable, weekday schedule: Monday - Friday 8 - 12 and 1 - 5 (infrequent overtime required)
- Referral and performance bonus program
- Paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria plan
- Retirement plan
Here's more of what we're looking for:
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator with top-notch speaking and writing skills (presentation skills a plus)
- Task, detail & goal oriented team player
- Very organized
- Comfortable with technology (digital workflow)
- Ability to learn quickly and retain
- Ability to think through a project from end user's perspective, anticipate needs, ask questions
- Positive attitude even when the unexpected happens
- Calm under deadlines and frequent change
- Comfortable talking with staff and clients to keep projects on schedule
- Strong, assertive, positive and professional
- Team player willing to pitch in to help the team
- Can-do attitude that inspires others to be and do their best
Additional Web Developer/Programmer:
Busy Arkansas web and app development firm seeks an additional, experienced developer/programmer.
Position based in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Mountain Home is a remote, pristine outdoor haven surrounded by three rivers and between two lakes in the Ozark Mountains. Low cost-of living. Low crime rate. Fiber connects us with the world while enjoying a safe, laid-back lifestyle. Two hours' drive to a major airport and city of 200,000 (+/-).
Responsibilities, assignments and wages will depend on the candidate's experience, education and competency related to Web and App Development and Programming.
We're looking for:
- Full stack developer to build in proprietary CMS, Linux environment (Websites integrate with Android and iOS Apps);
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, UX, multiple-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Effective communication skills;
- Experience in planning and delivering high-quality code for software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units;
- Knowledge and design experience with Web Services including but not limited to: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages/design patterns including but not limited to: Java, C++, Python, C#;
- Working knowledge of Docker, Google Cloud, Git, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Linux, and serverless functions;
- Experience in one or more App development environments (Angular, Cordova, Swift, etc.);
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of security measures and adhere to a strict, secure infrastructure;
- Candidate must pass background check and security review.
Preferred Web Developer/Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience in web and/or app development and programming;
- Degree and/or Certification required
If your education, experience, and passion is grounded in any of these areas, submit your specifics and let's talk!
Full time benefits include health/dental/life insurance, cafeteria plan, paid vacation, retirement plan and more.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc.
ATTN: Additional Web Developer/Programmer
971 Coley Drive
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Applications due by May 1, 2021.
Candidates are encouraged to call to request video conference interview in advance of application deadline. 870.425.8064
While there are currently no posted positions available for Brooks Jeffrey Computer Services, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
971 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR
While there are currently no posted positions available for JClare Studios, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
500 Coley Drive, Mountain Home, AR