JOIN OUR STAFF!
We are innovators, we are passionate, we are exacting and particular – and we are looking for more innovative, passionate, and exceptional people to join our team! We will post available positions at Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. and our sister companies on this page when positions are available.
Please check this page frequently for updated information. We look forward to hearing from you.
To submit your resume and application for a job not currently posted on the site, please complete our online employment application at:
Additional Web and App Programmer/Developer
Busy Arkansas web and app development firm seeks an additional, experienced developer/programmer.
Position based in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Mountain Home is a remote, pristine outdoor haven surrounded by three rivers and between two lakes in the Ozark Mountains. Low cost-of living. Low crime rate. Fiber connects us with the world while enjoying a safe, laid-back lifestyle. Two hours drive to a major airport and city of 200,000 (+/-).
Responsibilities, assignments and wages will depend on the candidate's experience, education and competency related to Web and App Development and Programming.
Preferred (not required) Skills and Qualifications
- Full stack developer to build in proprietary CMS, Linux environment (Websites integrate with Android and iOS Apps)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, UX, multiple-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in planning and delivering high-quality code for software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Knowledge and design experience with Web Services including but not limited to: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud, Git, MySQL, MongoDB, Linux, and serverless functions
- Experience in one or more App development environments (Angular, Cordova, Swift, etc.)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of security measures and adhere to a strict, secure infrastructure
- Candidate must pass background check and drug screen
Preferred (not required) Web Developer/Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience in web and/or app development and programming
- Degree and/or Certification
If your education, experience, and passion are grounded in any of these areas, submit your specifics and let's talk!
Brooks Jeffrey proudly provides the following benefits to full time employees:
Health Insurance through Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield including
- Wellness Program, Prescription Coverage and Low Co-Pay for Doctor's Visits
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Simplified IRA (Brooks Jeffrey contributes to your retirement fund regardless of employee's contributions)
- Performance and Referral Incentives
- On the Job Training and Certification Opportunities
- Frequent Appreciation and Admiration Celebrations for our Team
- Community Service Projects
- Optional Work Shirts
- Holidays Off
- Paid Vacation
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc.
ATTN: Additional Web Programmer / Linux Admin
971 Coley Drive
Mountain Home, AR 72653
Submit an Online Employment Application or submit via mail.
Applications due by December 31, 2023.
While there are currently no posted positions available for Brooks Jeffrey Computer Services, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!
While there are currently no posted positions available for jClare Studios, you are welcome to submit your resume now and check back often for updates and opportunities to join our staff!